Shipping & Delivery
Lynxspring will deliver the products to the customer to the address specified in the shipping instructions at checkout with the freight prepaid and billed, or, such other means as determined by Lynxspring. Product is shipped FOB from Lee’s Summit, MO or from the Lynxspring supplier as the case may be. Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer. The cutomer will be contacted upon order placement to indicate the method of shipment and preferred shipping company, or can do so on the Special Instructions block of the product page. If no method of shipping is indicated, Lynxspring will ship via ground delivery and use Lynxspring’s shipping company of choice.
Inspection and Acceptance of Delivered Product
Upon arrival at the customer's shipping destination, the customer shall immediately inspect the products at their own cost and, if the products are found not to conform to shipping documents, the customer shall give written notice to Lynxspring within fifteen (15) days after arrival of any claim to that effect, specifically setting forth the manner in which the products do not conform. Non-conforming products can be returned at no expense by contacting Lynxspring for return shipping information. If the customer retains the products after their arrival without giving Lynxspring such notice, the retention of product shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the products by the customer.
Packaging and Packing
Lynxspring will be responsible for properly packing and packaging the supplies in suitable containers for protection during shipment in accordance with transportation regulations and good commercial practice. Lynxspring will prepare an itemized packing list bearing the Purchase Order number, description of items, part number, and quantity shipped for each package.
Insurance of Product
Lynxspring is responsible for insurance until such time as the product placed with shipping company at its Lee’s Summit, MO facility. The customer is responsible for any loss, cost or liability thereafter, and shall be responsible for obtaining insurance from the delivery point to the final destination. Based upon special arrangements which must be made in writing with Lynxspring by the customer, such insurance fees may be incorporated into the shipping charges billed to the customer from Lynxspring.
Privacy & Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Returns & Replacements
Cancellation of Orders and Restocking
Product shipped may not be returned for credit without prior approval from Lynxspring. All approved equipment returns are based on equipment being returned in factory new condition in their original packaging material.
1. Prior to shipment of Lynxspring product, no charge
2. Within 60 days from the date of shipment from Lynxspring of Lynxspring product: 20% restocking charge (minimum $100.00).
3. Greater than 60 days, but less than 90 days from date of shipment of Lynxspring products: 30% restocking charge (minimum $200.00).
4. Any Lynxspring Product being returned after 90 days is subject to no less than 50% restocking charge (minimum of $300.00).
5. 3rd Party Manufactured and Peripherals products ordered by OEMs may be cancelled provided they are not shipped or manufactured (in the case of private label products) by the Lynxspring supplier. If 3rd Party Manufactured and Peripherals products are cancelled after shipment or manufacture they are subject to a Restocking fee of 25%. Lynxspring Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Lynxspring Return Material Authroization (RMA) Process
1. RMAs apply to Lynxspring and contracted LBPs of Lynxspring; if you are an end user or representative and not a contracted Lynxspring Business Partner (LBP), please be aware that your supplier of Lynxspring products needs to be involved in the RMA process.
2. Before returning any Hardware, whether within or outside the Warranty Period, the customer must contact Lynxspring and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number by calling Lynxspring's home office. Lynxspring will require the following to make a determination about RMA applicability:
a. Product Name
c. Serial Number
d. Nature of fault (detailed description). Enclose a copy of the description of the problem when returning the product.
e. Warranties will be considered VOID if inspection found that product had been tampered or altered without authority.
3. If the customer wishes to replace a hardware product Lynxspring will issue the customer an RMA number which the customer uses to place on the outer package of the product. Lynxspring is under no obligation to accept any Hardware without an RMA number on the package.
4. If the product failed for reasons not covered under warranty but is repairable, Lynxspring will repair the product and charge the customer. Repair costs are $100/hour with a minimum of $100. The customer will be provided with an estimate for the cost of repair and needs to supply a PO or credit card prior to work commencing. A testing fee of $100.00 will apply if no defects or functional failures are found.
5. If the customer uses an RMA for a replacement product the customer needs to provide the complete shipping address where the replacement unit is to be delivered. A purchase order number also is required and will be used to invoice the customer for the replacement unit if the RMA device is not returned to Lynxspring within 30 days. After 30 days no device can be returned for credit. Lynxspring will ship replacement units by UPS ground, if expedited shipping is required this will be at customer's cost. The customer shall provide shipping account number of choice.
6. Advance replacement units may be obtained if the customer has a critical project situation, this will be at the discretion of Lynxspring. If it is determined that an advance replacement unit will be sent the customer needs to provide a Credit Card or Purchase Order for the full net price of the replacement unit. Lynxspring will cover the cost of shipping by UPS ground, if faster shipment is required the customer must provide shipping carriers account number of choice.
7. When the replacement unit arrives, the customer is to re-pack the defective unit in the same box in which the replacement unit was shipped with the RMA number displayed. If Lynxspring does not receive the RMA unit within 30 days from the shipment of the advanced replacement unit, Lynxspring will bill the customer for the replacement unit at full net price using the customer-provided purchase order. Lynxspring will provide a 90 day warranty from the date of exchange or the balance of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
8. Factory-installed software cannot be returned without the related Hardware. A restocking fee will be charged at 25% of the returned bundled hardware cost and a 75% credit will be issued upon inspection and validation of the returned device. Software and licensed products without the applicable Hardware may not be returned for credit. Software is not a refundable product.
9. The package is shipped to:
RMA # (Insert Assigned RMA number)
1210 NE Windsor Dr. Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
10. For out-of-warranty devices, Lynxspring offers advance replacement units subject to product availability. A customer's purchase order is required to cover the full net price, license change fee and associated shipping charges. See the current Lynxspring price list for pricing of specific replacement units. Lynxspring will provide a 90 day warranty from the date of exchange. For these out-of-warranty devices, Lynxspring will repair the product and charge the customer for such repair. Repair costs are $100/hour with a minimum of $100. If the product cannot be repaired, Lynxspring will notify the customer and the customer will have the option of having the product returned. In which case, the customer will pay the shipping costs.
All orders submitted through this site will go through the same order fulfillment and prioritization processes as manually submitted purchase orders.
The following lead times should be expected for filling customer orders:
Hardware: 3 business days
Software: 1 business day
3rd party orders: 5-10 business days
In the event that these lead times cannot be met due to supplier shortage or other factors, the customer will be informed immediately and further options discussed.
The price of the Products procured through this site does not include applicable federal, state and local taxes and duties unless otherwise stated in the pricing. Taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Payment & Pricing
Payment methods accepted on this site include Credit Card and Purchase Order numbers. Credit cards are processed through Lynxspring's vendor of choice. Purchase orders are only a valid means of payment for customers who have an approved Purchase Order authorization and credit limit established with Lynxspring.
Customer's may view their pending and completed order at any time from the "My Account" tab at the upper right of each page. Once "My Account" is selected you will be taken to the customer Dashboard. On the left hand side of the page, select "My Orders". If you have questions about your orders or status, please contact Lynxspring at 816-347-3500 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number with your inquiry.
Updating Account Information
Customer's may update their personal information at any time from the "My Account" tab at the upper right of each page. Once "My Account" is selected you will be taken to the customer Dashboard. On the left hand side of the page, select "Account Information" and update your information. Saved billing and shipping addresses can be found and modified under the "Address Book" tab. To update personal information not incorporated into this site (such as Purchase Order Agreements, Partner Agreements, etc.) please contact Lynxspring at 816-347-3500.